- Sessions are held on Fridays.
- Enrolments are a permanent, regular booking each week, during school terms.
- 9.15am-12.15pm (3 hour session) $42 per session, or
- 9.15am-2.15pm (5 hour session) $70 per session
- Occasional care sessions cater for up to 22 children, aged between 1-5 years.
- A minimum of three qualified early childhood educators staff every occasional care session. This increases to 4 staff members, dependant upon the age of children enrolled, in line with regulatory child:staff ratios. All staff hold current first aid qualifications and a ‘working with children’ check.
- We offer a fun, stimulating and educational environment in which your child can socialise and learn. Activities are planned and provided based on the developmental requirements and interests of the children enrolled. Our indoor and outdoor programs cater for all areas of play including art, craft, sensory, construction, science, literacy, numeracy, music, movement and group games.
- An example of our session would include: painting, pasting, craft activity, playdough, duplo/lego, puppets, story telling, drawing, dress ups, dramatic play area such as vet corner/shop corner/kitchen corner, vehicles, construction kits, puzzles, bikes/scooters/ride-ons, balls, hoops, climbing obstacle course, sandpit, dirt digging patch, outdoor dinosaurs, tree climbing, balance stepping stones, musical instruments.
- Children are enrolled on a term basis and invoices are distributed at the beginning of each term.
- We are not open during the school holidays or public holidays. Fees are payable for absences due to illness or personal holidays, and public holidays. If you wish to alter or cancel your booking two weeks notice is required, please.
What to Bring
- A named bag with spare change of clothes, disposable nappies or plenty of underwear if toilet training
- Morning snack and lunch in separate named containers if enrolled in the 2.15 session. Morning snack only if enrolled in the 12.15 session (children will go home for lunch). We encourage healthy eating habits and have a ‘no nut’ policy which excludes peanut butter, nutella and any foods containing nuts, such as muesli bars, being brought into the centre.
- A named drink bottle of water.
- A named sunhat, or winter hat and coat for outdoor play – depending on the weather.