Click through for the form to apply.
Still looking for a place for your child in 2024? Great news: Limited places are still available for our combined 3 & 4 year old program, and it’s FREE to attend! Enquire now

Bachelor degree trained preschool and primary school teachers,

Continuously rated “Exceeding National Standards”,

Personalised programs to meet your child’s individual needs,

Spacious, light centre with a huge leafy yard. Located alongside parkland, away from major roads,

Offering in 2024:

15 hours free three-year-old and four-year-old kinder combined,

Expressions of interest for Childcare for Fridays 8.30am-1.30pm

Families wishing to enrol for kinder only should apply through the Whitehorse Preschool Association (WPSA).

Families wishing to enrol in occasional care should contact Holbury directly.

The Whitehorse Pre-School Association maintains a Central Application Scheme for three and four year old pre-schools in the City of Whitehorse.

Applications for Holbury Children’s Centre are processed through this system.  You can apply to via the Whitehorse Preschool Association online form.  

Please contact us if you have any questions about this process.